nap time Vent Sesh

Woosah. I needed this tiny break in the morning. Jul's off at school and Cabe is down for a nap. Jeff's off traveling this week for work and it's been a doozy with the kids since yesterday morning. We're starting the potty training adventure with Julian. First day went awesome. No accidents til right before … Continue reading nap time Vent Sesh

Advertisements

Caleb’s 8 Month Update, Sleep Training, Food and More

Guys, I don't know. I try to be a blogger but it's clear my life is just not allowing that to happen right now. And I think that's OK. I think I am finally starting to level with the fact my life is 97% toddler and baby and the other 3% of my time is … Continue reading Caleb’s 8 Month Update, Sleep Training, Food and More